GIVEONTHEMOBILE® TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In these terms and conditions, "we" "us" and "our" refers to The giveonthemobile® service. Your access to and use of all information on this website and associated services and associated services including purchase of our product/s is provided subject to the following terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to amend this Notice at any time and your use of the website and associated services or any of the associated services following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended. We therefore recommend that each time you access our website and associated services or associated services you read these terms and conditions.
1. giveonthemobile® and its services enables users(the general public) to donate to, or raise funds for any of the charities and organisations listed on the platform. Member charities or organisation listed (except "non- member charities") have an agreement with Givezio Ltd to collect donations on their behalf.
3. You agree to ensure that your registration details are true and accurate at all times and you undertake to update your registration details from time to time when they change.
4. On registration, we provide you with a username and password. On registration you agree to pay for our services as set out on our website and associated services.
5. We reserve the right to terminate your membership at any time if you breach these terms and conditions.
Non- member charities
6. If a charity is not a member, donations can be administered through giveonthemobile® processing such a charity as a non-member. Only charities registered with the Charity Commission for England and Wales can be listed as either members or a non-member. The service for non-members will be administered by The Polestar Digital Foundation (Charity Number 1147337) who will issue the non-member charity with a cheque for donations received less a 6% administration fee and any relevant 3rd party banking and telecommunications costs. Individuals wishing to make a donation via giveonthemobile® can make a request for a non-member charity to be listed.
Our Website and associated Services
7. Our services are provided to adults over the age of sixteen (16) years. By proceeding to purchase/donate through our website and associated services, you acknowledge that you are over 16 years of age.
8. All prices are in Great British Pounds (GBP) and are exclusive of VAT. We endeavor to ensure that our price list is current. Our price list can be accessed from our home page (FAQ’s) and we reserve the right to amend our prices at any time. If you have placed an order, we undertake to fulfill your order at the price listed at the time you ordered.
9. When you visit our website and associated services, we give you a limited licence to access and use our information for personal use.
10. You are permitted to download a copy of the information on this website and associated services to your computer for your personal use only provided that you do not delete or change any copyright symbol, trade mark or other proprietary notice. Your use of our content in any other way infringes our intellectual property rights.
11. Except as permitted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988, you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of the information on this website and associated services without our prior written permission.
12. The licence to access and use the information on our website and associated services does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. The licence also does not permit you to meta-tag or mirror our website and associated services without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your meta-tag or mirroring of our website and associated services.
13. This website and associated services may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other website. Such links are provided for convenience only and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance by any linked website and associated services. Any hyperlink on our website and associated services to another website and associated services does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website and associated services nor of the information and/or products which they provide.
14. You may link our website without our consent. Any such linking will be entirely your responsibility and at your expense. By linking, you must not alter any of our website and associated services' contents including any intellectual property notices and you must not frame or reformat any of our pages, files, images, text or other materials.
Intellectual Property Rights
15. The copyright to all content on this website and associated services including applets, graphics, images, layouts and text belongs to us or we have a licence to use those materials.
16. All trademarks, brands and logos generally identified either with the symbols TM or ® which are used on this website and associated services are either owned by us or we have a licence to use them. Your access to our website and associated services does not license you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission.
17. Any comment, feedback, idea or suggestion (called “Comments”) which you provide to us through this website and associated services becomes our property. If in future we use your Comments in promoting our website and associated services or in any other way, we will not be liable for any similarities which may appear from such use. Furthermore, you agree that we are entitled to use your Comments for any commercial or non-commercial purpose without compensation to you or to any other person who has transmitted your Comments.
18. If you provide us with Comments, you acknowledge that you are responsible for the content of such material including its legality, originality and copyright.
19. Whilst we take all due care in providing our services, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied including without limitation warranties of merchant-ability or fitness for a particular purpose.
20. To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
21. We also take all due care in ensuring that our website and associated services is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website and associated services or any linked website and associated services.
20. From time to time we may host third party content on our website and associated services such as advertisements and endorsements belonging to other traders. Responsibility for the content of such material rests with the owners of that material and we are not responsible for any errors or omissions in such material.
Limitation of Liability
22. To the full extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of an implied warranty or condition is limited to the supply of the services again or payment of the costs of having those services supplied again.
23. We accept no liability for any loss whatsoever including consequential loss suffered by you arising from services we have supplied.
24. By accessing our website and associated services, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our website and associated services.
25. These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in England and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
26. If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
27. We undertake to take all due care with any information which you may provide to us when accessing our website and associated services. However we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you may provide to us. Information you transmit to us is entirely at your own risk although we undertake to take reasonable steps to preserve such information in a secure manner.
29. Givezio Ltd company registered number 8475721, 21 Bunhill Row, London EC1Y 8LP Contact: email@example.com
30. The Polestar Digital Foundation is registered with the Charity Commission for England and Wales http://www.charity-commission.gov.uk/ , registered charity number: 1147337